As a kid, fishing off Cape jetties means catching Scup…aka “porgies” if you’re a local, or Stenotomus chrysops if you live in Woods Hole. But whatever you call’em, they’re fun to catch and good to eat (if you don’t mind bones). And so we honor this Cape staple of the sea!
This premium T-shirt is as close to perfect as can be. It's optimized for all types of print and will quickly become your favorite T-shirt. Soft, comfortable and durable, this is a definite must-own.
- 100% cotton (heather gray and heather ice blue are 95% cotton /5% viscose. Heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. Heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester. Heather oatmeal is 99% cotton/1% viscose) | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz (lightweight)
- Wide range of sizes from S-5XL
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Optimized for beautiful brilliance across all printing methods
- Imported; processed and printed in the U.S.A.